Enough of that (: Now, onto the reason why I'm creating this blog. In my religion class, I'm taking Intro to Family History. In this class we will be indexing, researching, collaborating, and my end goal is to try to bring at least 3 names into the temple to give my ancestors an opportunity to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I feel genealogy is important considering we have so many lost family members that need to be found. Maybe I can find them. I have been wanting to do family history for a little while now but have not yet had the chance to really do so because I didn't have the time nor the knowledge to fulfill this yearning. I'm grateful for this opportunity to learn about where I have come from and who I come from. I'm required to either make a website or blog to make this happen and since I'm not that smart to make a website and I've blogged before, I'll be blogging. So here's to my first post and to a great adventure in this class! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment